210 Chemin de Préville 84 400 Apt
Phone: +33 7 86 95 52 92 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Latitude : 43°88’06
Longitude : 5° 38’ 45
COMING BY CAR
From Avignon follow N 7 / A 7 / Marseille / Cavaillon / Aix en Pce / Airport), then follow N7 then continue on the D900 towards Apt. Then in Apt, on the D900, follow town center until avenue Victor Hugo, take the path on the right opposite the Tourist Office (former SNCF station) which runs alongside the Mie de Pain bakery on the left and follow this path to the end.
In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
Apt is at:
1h from Avignon
1h from Aix en Provence
1 h 15 from Marseille
1h20 from Arles
2 h 45 from Lyon
2h30 from Saint Tropez
7 hours from Paris
COMING BY TRAIN
Avignon TGV train station is the closest station to Apt and it is 2 hours 40 minutes from Paris by TGV.
Regular bus connections serve Apt (Tourist Office stop) from Avignon TGV station (1 hour)
Direct TGV to Avignon from
- Paris Gare de Lyon by TGV (3:05)
- Roissy Charles de Gaulle by TGV
- Lille– Nantes - Rennes - Strasbourg - Nice
- Frankfurt via Strasbourg and Lyon by TGV (7h)
- Geneva (3h)
- Brussels (5h) and Amsterdam (Thalys in summer)
- London by Eurostar (6h).
- Madrid (6:30 am) and Barcelona (3:30 am)
>> More information: www.oui.sncf
The buses are operated by the regional transport network Zou!
The bus that connects Avignon TGV station to the Apt Tourist Office is bus 15.
The Zou network! offers coaches in the SOUTH Provence Alpes Côte-d'Azur region
COMING BY PLANE
- Avignon-Provence airport 40 minutes away
Phone. 33 (0) 4 90 81 51 51
- Marseille-Provence Airport (1h10 minutes from Apt by the A7 motorway)