We are happy to welcome you to Villa Bam Bam.
Since its opening, we have given a central place to respect for the environment. For us, for you, for the fauna, the flora, the local actors and for future generations, we make every effort to minimize the impact of our activity on the environment.
We are trained in eco-gestures;
We choose our service providers and suppliers based on their sustainable and social commitments;
We provide you with information concerning the animal and plant species located in the surrounding area;
We encourage you to use alternative means of transport to limit your trips by car: bicycle rental, public transport, etc.
WE SAVE WATER And energy:
- We have installed water savers/pressure reducers on taps and showers so as not to deplete the resource;
- We read our water and electricity meters every month to better manage our consumption;
- We reuse dechlorinated swimming pool water for exterior cleaning and watering;
- We have installed a water collector to water the green spaces and thus limit the use of drinking water
- We replace each bulb with an LED or low consumption bulb and have already fitted more than 95% of our lighting;
- All of our lighting is LED which allows energy savings and similar comfort for our customers
- We have installed timer detectors in common areas/corridors to limit energy waste
- We are committed to the development of renewable energies (biomass heating)
WE limit and SORT WASTE:
- We have set up several selective sorting points
- We sort all types of waste, even bio-waste for factory recovery for our chickens and our composter;
- We work with a majority of products in bulk or in large packaging to limit unnecessary packaging;
- We have set up displays to support our customers in sorting in accordance with local regulations;
- We do not offer any disposable tableware;
WE are attentive to the well-BEING of our customers:
- We cook meals without meat, seasonal and local products and we adapt to certain special diets;
- Breakfasts and table d'hôtes products offer organic and/or fair trade products
- The products used for the maintenance of the rooms are all ecolabelled, which offers better air quality and fewer health risks;
- Our establishment is totally non-smoking
- We have chosen 100% cotton bed linen for our customers.
AND MORE :
- Our green spaces are maintained without pesticides and we use alternative methods to products to control weeds and insects;
- We have partnerships with local resource centers and donate our old equipment/furniture
- Each year we are committed to new criteria to perfect our approach, do not hesitate to send us your ideas!
Thank you for supporting us in our approach during your stay!
In order to concretize our commitment and to be part of a process of continuous improvement, we are in the process of labeling to obtain the Green Key label.
The Green Key label distinguishes tourist accommodation and restaurants committed to a voluntary, efficient and dynamic environmental approach. The label is awarded annually by an independent jury made up of experts and professionals in tourism and the environment.